Could this be you? We’re looking for an Arts Coordinator!
JOB VACANCY – ARTS COORDINATOR
Katikati Open Air Art is the steward of the Katikati Mural Town icons and supports and promotes local art in the Carlton Gallery at The Arts Junction.
Katch Katikati is looking for a motivated and enterprising part-time Arts Coordinator to oversee the daily operations of Katikati Open Air Art, and build the reputation of Katikati Open Air Art and the NZ Mural Town brand in a professional manner. The role is 20 hours per week, with the potential to increase up to 30 hours a week, for a 12 month fixed term, based at The Arts Junction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the Carlton Gallery
- To manage the retail space
- Grant writing, funding accountability and sourcing corporate sponsorship
- Marketing via social media, press releases, posters, flyers
- Daily accounting processes
- Relationship building
- General office duties
This is a professional and responsible position, so you will have:
- Strong relationship, presentation and communication skills
- Accounting skills
- IT skills
- Marketing experience
- People management skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Word, Excel, Facebook, Outlook, Xero, Canva (or similar) skills.
To apply, send your CV with a cover letter to Jacqui Knight, Katch Katikati Promotions Manager, at email@example.com.
For a full job description visit www.katikatiopenairart.co.nz/arts-coordinator-vacancy.
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 18th June 2023.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.